- Manage all aspects of assigned items, included but not limited to executing all MRP messages and sustain and manage to set inventory parameters and department metrics
- Negotiating pricing and terms with suppliers
- Maintain component lead times and other item parameters
- Communicate with suppliers and maintaining purchase order dates and pricing
- Communicate shortages and expedite to ensure supply
- Manage inventory management processes such as: KANBAN and VMI
- Communicate with organizations outside procurement on material status
- BS Degree in Supply Chain or a related field.
- 1-5 years of related purchasing experience.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft (or similar system), etc.
- APICS or other Professional certification preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application